What data do we collect?
Embiria may collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth)
• hotel in which you are staying
• Payment information (such as credit card number, card expiry date, card verification code)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Embiria with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• fill out a form
• enquire for further information or for our services
• book or purchase our services
• contact us via email
• contact us by phone
• subscribe to our newsletter
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Embiria may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• FareHarbor, our reservation system, which is provided by FareHarbor B.V., Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Stripe, an online payment processor, which is provided by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland
• Nomod, a mobile POS solution, provided by Nomod, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, UK
• Sendinblue, a marketing solution, 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France
How will we use your data?
Embiria collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Embiria processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How long do we store your data?
Embiria will keep your data for an unlimited time.
Embiria would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Embiria from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a message at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Embiria would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Embiria for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Embiria correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Embiria to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Embiria erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Embiria restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Embiria’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Embiria transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +30 690 954 1169
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking technologies and cookies
You may refuse to have cookies stored on your device by appropriately configuring your browser or by using a privacy plugin. Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB. Further information on the data processing in the context of Google Analytics is available under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Embiria uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Embiria uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Embiria sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or call us: +690 954 1169
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
Address: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30 210 647 5600